Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Are You Saying About Yourself?

People form their ideas about the “real you” hidden inside by the clues you furnish on the outside. And in their estimation, the way you dress provides a first-rate clue!

Clothes do not necessarily make the girl, but whether we like it or not, they do serve as part of our ‘statement’. You cannot afford to throw on “just any old thing,” saying, “It doesn’t really matter.” There’s no sense kidding yourself… it does matter!

Experience has shown that girls who posses enough initiative and skill to choose attractive clothing are usually more interesting to be around. Don’t let boring outfits send out false signals. See that you look as delightful on the “outside” as you really are "inside."

It is not about the cost, or the label, it is about the way you put your clothes together. A smart girl shops wisely and dresses to make a statement. What are you saying with your clothing?

Is it, “I don’t feel good about who I am on the inside and so I want others to look at my outside. I am showing off what should be covered so you won’t take time to look at the real me.”

Or, are you saying...

"I feel good about who I am and I want you to get to know the real me. My clothes highlight my eyes, my personality, and make a statement that I care enough about myself to not cheapen who I am. And, I am smart enough to know how to put together a cute outfit on a limited budget.”

Next week we will discuss how to find that outfit that reflects your inner beauty on the outside through a few very simple rules.

God bless you as you walk in your beauty!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment